HGH or human growth hormone is also recognized as somatotropin and it is one peptide hormone which is capable of inspiring growth, cell regeneration, and cell reproduction in humans as well as in animals. This hormone is excessively vital for human development. Growth hormone is also regarded as a stress hormone which promotes the concentration of free fatty acids and glucose and it also encourages the production of insulin-like-growth factor-1 or IGF-1. Physicians habitually prescribe somatotropin for treating children’s growth problems plus the growth hormone deficiency of the grown-ups. In a nation like the US, you can avail this hormone lawfully from pharmacies when you have got a prescription from a doctor.
Your body produces growth hormone naturally in your pituitary gland and it is hugely responsible for bone density and muscle mass. However, HGH also plays an important role in maintaining the condition of human tissue of the brain as well as other important organs. After its secretion, it remains vigorous in the users’ bloodstream only for some minutes and during this time the liver transforms it into several growth factors that include IGF-1. Nonetheless, it is vital to remember that HGH isn’t a magical drug and it should be taken properly because there are dangerous side effects of it when taken irresponsibly.
Cycles of HGH
HGH for losing fat lasts between 4 and 6 months and here 4-6 IU of HGH is administered daily. In this cycle, a reasonable quantity of HGH is used and here it isn’t stacked with other compounds. Bodybuilders or athletes who go through this cycle do not notice any muscle or strength gains until 3-4 months. The results become obvious only after utilizing this cycle for 3 to 4 months. Additionally, the anabolic impacts of the HGH in the later period of the cycle do not turn as noticeable like a usual anabolic steroid cycle. Here a dosage of 4IU supplies stable fat loss and a dosage of 6IU provide remarkable fat loss results.
Benefits of GH injections
Children get huge benefits from HGH injections when they suffer from problems like short stature. Besides HGH also treats many conditions like:
- Chronic kidney failure
- Prader-Willi syndrome – In this genetic or hereditary condition, the boys suffer from underdeveloped muscle tone, constant hunger, and lessened amounts of sex hormones.
- SGA – In this condition, children tend to be smaller compared to their gestational age.
- Improper functioning or damage of the patients’ pituitary gland that results in a shortage of HGH.
- Turner’s syndrome – This disorder generally affects the girls and it leaves a negative impression on their growth.
- Short bowel syndrome – In this condition, the patients suffer from an inappropriate nutrient absorption and this is generally caused by the intestine.
- Wasting muscle or cachexia disorders that are most likely linked to the HIV/AIDS patients.
Using HGH other than for medical purposes will be viewed as abuse or misuse of this compound. Still, there are countless athletes and bodybuilders who take HGH for augmenting their endurance, performance, muscle mass, and strength. They undertake huge risks doing this because there are dangerous side effects associated with this type of use that can’t be ignored at any cost.